Follow by Email

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Bragging!

I was interviewed recently for the publication of the Alternative Religions Educational Network (AREN), called ACTION. My interview was just published in the Imbolc 2013 issue. Find a link to read it here; http://aren.org/newsletter/read2011.html 

It was an interesting process, as the questions were submitted in writing and I responded in kind. I much prefer this type of interview, even though it is time consuming, as it allows me time to think. My only wish was that the publication was set up to include photos and illustrations, which it is not.

I am planning, in the near future, to include some of this material, and more from my research, as I rework the Dutch Hex Sign web site.

For now, anyone who reads the article and has questions can ask them here through the blog, via email from the web site or on Facebook