Follow by Email

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Words of Wisdom September 16

The harvest is upon us. “Katie, bar the door!” What you sow is what you reap? That is true no more…

The word of the day is caution.

..........................................................................................................

I have to comment on this, as I have NO IDEA what is up... I, personally do not feel anything that would indicate that one does not reap what they sow... but it came very decidedly and when I tried to turn from it -- as from wayward thoughts of mine that sometimes intrude on the reception of from the Gods, They would have none of it and I had to write these words.

I still maintain that one should sow the seeds of light and justice, of balance and healing...

The messenger is confused...

Starwalker