Follow by Email

Thursday, May 17, 2007

can we say "disorganized?"

I just learned today that the "artwalk" sales event is being moved from the waterfront street to a park in downdown Morehead City, AND that instead of assigned places, it will be "first come, first serve" for set up starting 3 pm tomorrow... so you can see what my mid-afternoon will be.

I think this is where the event SHOULD have been to start with, but on the other hand, they did managed to get a good promo piece in the paper last night that said, quite clearly, it was located on the waterfront! That is the type of organization that has plagued this event from the get-go, sorry to say. They are also supposed to have entertainment (musicians... ) this weekend, which the promo stuff said would be happening last weekend, too. We'll see...

So we will have "hex in the park". I am hoping my "practice safe hex" bumper sticker will arrive soon, too!