Follow by Email

Thursday, January 25, 2007

I CAN!


Not a hex, but magic. Is it ART? I dunno... but it was fun!

The motivational/self-esteem project that came to me recently is almost done. I will print out the little notes that the cans will contain this evening. Some will be pre-written with "brags" that I know we each should acknowledge; the rest will say "I CAN_______________ __/__/__ " with a space for the can owner to write their own accomplishments or goals to be visualized as reached, with a date.

The lids will be tacked on lightly with hot glue to hold them in place during transit. Each can was initially opened with an opener that leaves no sharp edges on either can or lid, so they are safe to handle.

I CAN complete spur-of-the-moment, fun projects!

Visit 'Worldwide Women Aritist who Blog' for a list of the greatest women artists from around the world!